THE PROJECT UNDERTAKING
White Horse Australia Lindeman Pty Ltd
Is a company jointly owned by Mr William Han of White Horse Group China and Mr Jianfeng Mao of Orion Group Hong Kong. The company acquired the Lindeman Island asset in late 2012.
Mr William Han
- Mr Han is an Australian citizen with current Australian interests in Iron ore mining, Gold Coast real estate development and an import/export business operation
- The White Horse Group China was established in 1986 in China and is China’s best known advertising, media and marketing company with over 2000 staff operating in 27 cities in China
- The company also owns a number of significant resort, golf and real estate developments and also China’s exclusive Golf TV channel and a TV Shopping Channel.
- Mr Han is well respected by Ministers and officials from various departments in Local, State and Federal Government
- Mr Han graduated from South China University of Technology in 1982 and came to Australia in 1988 and received Australian citizenship in 1995. He currently resides in China
Mr Jiangfeng Mao
- Mr Mao is a joint shareholder of White Horse Australia Lindeman Pty Ltd and will be partnering with Mr Han on the Lindeman Project
- Mr Mao holds an Architecture degree in China and established his own Architectural design and engineering company in Sanya, China in 2001
- He now has over 20 years’ experience in hotel and resort design, operation and management in China
- Mr Mao is well known for his famous resort, the 5 star Yalong Bay Earthly Paradise Bird’s Nest Resort in Sanya (official website http://www.ylwpark.com/)
- Mr Mao recently opened another new resort and township development, the 1500 room Spring Alpha Resort and Scenic Town in Anji, Zhejiang China. Anji is well-known for its lush green forest and beautiful jade river in China, and it is Mr. Mao’s home town. There is forest and tea heritage in Anji and it has earned the United Nation Habitat Award.
- Mr Mao has significant experience in managing both a resort and national park environmentally and economically with his resort earning significant recognition for energy conservation, habitat preservation, ecological resort design and environmental management
Mr David Richards: Director of Whitehorse Australia
- Mr Richards is a Director of a number of White Horse companies within Australia and overseas, including the proponent White Horse Australia Lindeman Pty Ltd. Mr Richards is managing the EIS Application currently before the Queensland Government Coordinator General.
- Mr Richards holds a Degree in Law (LL.B) from the Australian National University as well as post graduate qualifications in legal practice. Mr Richards is a Barrister at Law and is admitted to the High Court of Australia, the NSW Supreme Court, The Australian Capital Territory Supreme Court, The Western Australia Supreme Court and the Queensland Supreme Court.
- Mr Richards is a part time Senior Lecturer in Law at the Australian National University.
- Mr Richards interests include Corporate Management and Property Development.
The Principal Consultants appointed to the project are:
DBI Design is proud of its ability to deliver world leading design innovation within these disciplines and is committed to its position at the forefront of international design. It has consequently won numerous international design awards in recognition of the achievement of design excellence.